Bestfriend, you're so cute. Ahaha :D Okay, thats for you btw Benchow. Have fun ooooogling at girls in the pub. HAHA! you whiner.
RANDOMNESS; ; I miss Benedict :( ; Its been years since i saw Sarah. ; Bestfriends didnt really have a chance for bestfriends outing this hols. Sad! ; I want more stayovers. ; TOM ROCKS. I love my latenightconvo mate (: ; I got to see Partner Mons Tanny Prissy Annabelle & Abby! :D ; Its been 30 years since partner called me Partner Tien. Heh. ; Im done with postcards! WOO ; I love my 1234 <3 ; Kok kok's my bestfriend cos even though his money will be used to learn driving, he said he'll drive me around next time. HEH HEH! You're my love la Kok! ;) ; I've got a damn packed schedule! :( ; CALEB CHEER UP PLEASE. Its all going ta be over; SOON! ; D&D's coming soon! Why am i half excitedddd. I need a girlllll. ; I'm half troubled. Cos im supposed to be yet im not thinking of it. HAHA.